Monday, July 18, 2011

Tea Collection Baby Stripe Playdress, Scuba Review

Tea Collection Baby Stripe Playdress, Scuba
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My daughter had this dress this summer in the Lily Pad colorway and we have gotten so much wear out of it. We liked it so much in fact that I really want to order the Scuba colorway for next year. BUT! If you click on the sizing information shown on this page, the chart includes sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, and Large for Babies, Toddlers, and Big Girls. So which one is it? If I order a Large which one am I going to get? A 5-6, a 12-18 month or a 12-14? I called Amazon and they could not tell me what I would get if I ordered it. They told me if it came in and was the wrong size I could return it. Weird!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tea Collection Baby Stripe Playdress, Scuba



Buy Now
Click here for more information about Tea Collection Baby Stripe Playdress, Scuba

No comments:

Post a Comment