Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are super large bibs that look to be a great investment for a LO that loves to wipe food everywhere! However, the set I bought peeled off it's clear coat backing iwthin a few washings. I called the manufacturer who told me that they used to have that problem but they have since fixed it. I was then told I bought old ones. No offer to send new ones. I asked for new ones and he said he would send them out. But I was told repeatedly that they NEVER get this kind of complaint, as if I was making it up. I was also told that they had tested their product in hot water with all natural detergent (whatever that is) and had no issue. Apparently using a front loading machine with Tide HE free and clear is too "rough" for their product. I did offer to send in the ones I was having an issue with, but was told he didn't know how to send out a postage paid envelope, so not to worry about it or their testing for further issues.
He made me happy by sending out the "new" product. However, the new ones did the same thing. Except this time, they left their lovely residue all over my baby's brand new $30 sweater. In the trash today, never again. I also bought their high chair mat that appeared to be doing better, but it is doign the same thing now, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wupzey Waterproof Food Catcher Bib, 2 Pack
Say goodbye to cloth bibs that take forever to dry! They are so lightweight your child will hardly know he is wearing one Dry QuickWipe clean. Machine Washable. LEAD, Vinyl, Phthalate, PVC & BPA FREE! Size:Large: H:" W:9" (Measures from the bottom of the neckline)
Click here for more information about Wupzey Waterproof Food Catcher Bib, 2 Pack
No comments:
Post a Comment