Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)While this product is warm, I definately recommend the Halo sleep sacks instead. My daughter has always slept in sleep sacks, and I thought we would try this kind. Bad Idea! She had to sleep straight as a board (needless to say she did NOT sleep) -- the point of the sack is to NOT have to swaddle (which she hates) but with this, I might as well have just swaddled her and left her arms free.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Babylicious Sleep Cozy Pink Stripe Medium
The ultimate sleeping bag for baby, our Sleep Cozy has the best features all in one. The two-way zipper makes for easy changing, a nice seatbelt slit at the back allows for a cozy car seat ride and snaps allow our cozy to grow with baby.
Click here for more information about Babylicious Sleep Cozy Pink Stripe Medium
No comments:
Post a Comment