Friday, August 26, 2011

Infant Toddler Girls' Cherokee® Fresh White Ballerina Dress Review

Infant Toddler Girls' Cherokeeandreg; Fresh White Ballerina Dress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had been looking everywhere for a dress for my daughter for my mother's memorial service. It was difficult to find something that fit the occasion but was also not too cutesy. I picked this one up at target and modified it pretty quickly as my mother's favorite color was purple and so that's what we were going for. For the price, the quality is excellent. It has layers of tulle and other fabrics and I didn't realize that it came with the underwear until we got home.
Some of the modifications that I did were to add beads to the flower on the upper right shoulder. Took the bow off the back and attached to bum cover. Changed out buttons to hook and eye and added beads. Added flowers to cascade down front of dress. Still need to sew on the ribbon but is pinned in photo. Didn't take that long and I'm a pretty novice sewer.
This dress is beautiful as is or great to modify for your event say a first birthday or wedding.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Infant Toddler Girls' Cherokee® Fresh White Ballerina Dress



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Infant Toddler Girls' Cherokee® Fresh White Ballerina Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment