Sunday, August 21, 2011

Luvable Friends 3-Pack I Love Drooler Baby Bib, Pink-Mommy Review

Luvable Friends 3-Pack I Love Drooler Baby Bib, Pink-Mommy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these thinking they were much bigger than what they really are. They are also a very thin fabric which does not help with a heavy drooler like my daughter! She is also 5 and a half months, so these aren't going to help much when the rest of her teeth come in. (She got her first tooth at 3 weeks old.) I purchased these when my daughter was 2 months old and they would barely fit around her neck! She wasn't that chubby at 2 months that she needed super sized bibs!
I highly do NOT recommend these bibs...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Luvable Friends 3-Pack I Love Drooler Baby Bib, Pink-Mommy



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Luvable Friends 3-Pack I Love Drooler Baby Bib, Pink-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment