Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Infant Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs, Green/White, 6 Months Review

Summer Infant Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs, Green/White, 6 Months
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased quite a few of these hoping they worked well.... problem is that the tiny sticker that keeps it "fastened" does a poor job of doing so. My daughter is 5 months and so I spend half of my time holding the bib in place while I feed her.... I had ordered this product because it was amazon prime eligible, but I think I'll be paying for the shipping for the product I've had more success with. Other than it not staying fastened... yes, it does keep her clothes from getting soiled for the most part, but it's really a pain to use!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Summer Infant Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs, Green/White, 6 Months

These Clean & Green Disposable Bibs are made of 80% calcium, a mineral found in nature. They have all the conveniences of regular disposables but are better for the environment. Perfect for home or on the go, these bibs include a crumb-catcher pocket and an adhesive strip to hold the bib in place.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Summer Infant Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs, Green/White, 6 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment