Saturday, September 17, 2011

POLARN O. PYRET Happy Tea Pot Bodysuit Review

POLARN O. PYRET Happy Tea Pot Bodysuit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This little bodysuit is probably about the cutest little thing that I have seen for children. I really love the design of it. The teapot pattern is just great. I got this for a baby shower for my cousin. She loves this kind of look so of course was thrilled when she opened up the present. The material is perfect for hot weather too. That works out really well because she lives in California so a lot of the year she will need to have weather appropriate clothing for her new little one. This was a the perfect thing I could have gotten for her.

Click Here to see more reviews about: POLARN O. PYRET Happy Tea Pot Bodysuit



Buy Now

Click here for more information about POLARN O. PYRET Happy Tea Pot Bodysuit

No comments:

Post a Comment