Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this along with the UV protection hat. My baby is six months old and she did not like her infant baby banz glasses (with smaller lenses) but she likes these. As she rides around in her stroller or being carried around in her baby carrier, she is the instant star attraction in these glasses. We have had so many strangers make comments to us on the street, in the elevator etc. etc. The baby seems very comfortable with these glasses. The only recommendation I would have is to have the strap be adjustable. Since the glasses fit fine but the strap is still a bit big for the infant, they do slide around a bit. I fixed the problem by giving an extra stitch over on one side. But the extra money (I paid more than fifty dollars for the hat and the glasses in a department store) was truly worth it. She seems a lot more comfortable hanging out in the sun and falls asleep better wherever we take her because sunrays are not hurting her eyes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses
Click here for more information about Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses
No comments:
Post a Comment