Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Khaki Review

Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Khaki
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this hat for my 6 month old son to wear, primarily, to his brother's baseball games. We have used it for 2 weeks now on some very sunny days and we absolutely love it. The hat is lightweight, so he doesn't mind keeping it on. It gives adequate coverage of his neck, ears and face. I purchased the size M after actually measuring his head and the size tends to run a little big in my opinion. I am considering buying a second one in the smaller size because I can see already that we will probably wear both of them out over the summer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Khaki



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Khaki

No comments:

Post a Comment