Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ruffles ~ Take Home Bloomer Review

Ruffles ~ Take Home Bloomer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these products! It's so hard trying to find clothes for my daughter that have matches panties to hide her diapers at her age. Apparently it is not suppose to matter if the diapers show, I'm kinda old-fashion in my beliefs that I don't want people to see that. I searched every local store that I could think of and couldn't find what I wanted. I took a chance on Amazon.com and found these. I love them! I don't have to worry about people seeing her diaper (or underwear when it's time for that) They are very breath-able, which I was worried about it the beginning but I shouldn't have been. Also the product is a little baggie so that there's plenty of room for baby to grow into them as the they get bigger. I've had people could up to me and ask where I got the bloomers from or even ask what they are. I am very happy with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ruffles ~ Take Home Bloomer



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ruffles ~ Take Home Bloomer

No comments:

Post a Comment