Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sesame Street "The Whole Gang" 2 Piece Pajama Set Review

Sesame Street The Whole Gang 2 Piece Pajama Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these for my 2 year old for his Sesame Street birthday theme. They were cute and fit him, but I should have washed them before letting him wear them. The red dye rubbed on his bedsheets and turned them red.
I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars simply because I wasn't expecting the color to run like that. Just being worn. Once I washed them, it didn't happen again. But my son loves that so that's all that matters.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sesame Street "The Whole Gang" 2 Piece Pajama Set



Buy NowGet 70% OFF

Click here for more information about Sesame Street "The Whole Gang" 2 Piece Pajama Set

No comments:

Post a Comment