Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am writing this review long after my second daughter was born. I was looking for a boy version of this [there IS one! yay!] because we are [finally] expecting a BOY! We have two girls. Our youngest daughter will be 4, but was brought home in this very outfit! I ordered it from somewhere on the internet for more than it is here, and with amazon prime you can get the FREE two day shipping! Great deal! The fabric is very very soft, it does run slightly big. Our daughter was 7 lbs 11 oz at birth and lost just a little and was 20 inches long. I rolled the hat to form a little cuff and i believe the sleeves area. It still looked absolutely precious! I will upload the photos with this review! It really is precious, well made and soft. The buttons may not be convenient for diaper changes others have said, but i didn't really find that an issue at all. very easy to get baby into because of the neck buttons and leg buttons. Anyways, I really don't think you will be upset by this product! Oh, I'll add that she was born on Feb 28th and it was quite chilly where we live. but this and a blanket was enough for her. Due to the spaciness of the romper you could totally layer it with a onesie or something underneath.
check out my bloggage: [...]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tadpoles 2-pc. Layette Set - Pink
Click here for more information about Tadpoles 2-pc. Layette Set - Pink
No comments:
Post a Comment