Sunday, January 15, 2012

Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet Review

Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am extrememly picky, and after looking for hours to find the perfect dress for my 6 month old daughter's baptism, I ordered this one. This dress is more than I expected! It is absolutely beautiful and the quality couldn't be better. The detail on the gown itself, and the bonnet are just beautiful. I bought this dress in a 9 month size (daughter weighs 18.7 pounds). It fits perfectly! She looks like a little angel. I couldn't be happier with this dress or with how fast it shipped! It arrived at my front door first thing this morning, a day before it was scheduled to arrive. Please, take it from me, the pickest most detail oriented mom alive, this dress is PERFECT!!! I can't say a bad thing about this dress. Thank you Amazon for coming through again!!! Awesome!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment