Monday, February 27, 2012

Bummis Super Brite Diaper Cover Review

Bummis Super Brite Diaper Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These wraps are very nice looking and they have an extra little flap around the thigh holes to keep things in, which I like a lot. They are also not too costly compared with the other covers I have looked at. However, the fabric around the thigh holes wicks the wettness out and onto the baby's clothes if you don't change the diaper immediately after the baby wets. Because of this, I don't use these covers overnight, rather, I stick to the old fashioned vinyl pants over a pinned diaper. Also, you aren't supposed to have to pin the diaoer under these covers, but just fold the diaper into a rectangle and fasten the wrap over it. But, I find that my 2 month old wiggles enough to get the daiper all bunched up between her legs so that poop gets everywhere and I can't reuse the cover until its washed. I tried pinning the daiper like I do under the vinyl pants but that makes it too bulky around the thighs for the wrap to cover it. The best solution I have come up with is to flare out the front and back of the diaper so that it wraps snugly around the baby's waist and then carefully wrapping the cover around her waist over top and then fastening it. This works pretty well but it takes a little longer to change the diaper. Overall i like these covers, but I haven't decided whether or not to buy the next size up. I am hoping they work a little better when my baby gets bigger and fills them out more.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bummis Super Brite Diaper Cover



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bummis Super Brite Diaper Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment