Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Velour Diaper Cover Review

Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Velour Diaper Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love Imse Vimse products. I have some of the wool one size covers also and both products are very fine quality and really take in to consideration ease of use and the overall comfort of your child. These were very soft after washing though I would recommend strongly line drying these covers. They will dry overnight laying flat fuzzy side up. If you are planning to use these for a newborn I highly recommend getting the preemie sized diaper. I bought lots of newborn diaper covers from many different brands and the preemie is larger that your average newborn cover. I only wish I had these for the first baby but I was too imtimidated to try cloth diapering.
Pros:
Easily adjustable large velcro tabs
Soft and high quality materials
Well designed doesn't leak in my experience
Cons:
Runs Big
Velcro won't last as long when machine dried


Click Here to see more reviews about: Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Velour Diaper Cover



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Velour Diaper Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment