Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Just got this in the mail, so I wanted to go ahead and get a review in since there are none for any of these covers yet. I got the pink/brown one and it's cute. The inside has soft cotton flaps to hold whatever you're using in place (prefold/insert) so the material that touches your baby is nice and soft. My 4-year old used to get rashes where plastic-y materials touched when I used the g-diaper; new baby is due in a few weeks, so I wanted to try something with a natural fiber and I think this one will work great. Just wish Amazon had more of the color options available with the free shipping bit. There are a few other patterns I'd really like to have.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Weehuggers Covers - Size 2 - Snaps - Flower Child
Click here for more information about Weehuggers Covers - Size 2 - Snaps - Flower Child
No comments:
Post a Comment