Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a medical doctor, I am aware of the effects of the sun on baby's skin!So I am always careful when m baby is outside. I bought this item for my 7 mo daughter (size 2t, yes, it is a little too big for her now, but she is able to wear it anyways, and she will keep it longer). We live in California, the sun is pretty strong here. I keep putting on her sunscreen even when I use this rash guard, a hat also of course, and that way I am sure that she is well protected.
My advice would be to always rinse it in cold water without detergent after using (as you would do with any swimsuit), and it will last long. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stas because it is made in China, and I always try to buy "made in the USA" or "in Europe".
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Banz 3/4 Sleeve Rash Shirt, Pink/Green
Click here for more information about Baby Banz 3/4 Sleeve Rash Shirt, Pink/Green
No comments:
Post a Comment