Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These socks are super cute. I see a lot of baby socks but nothing that looks as cute as these or how well these are made.
They are organic cotton so they are very soft. They look bigger than advertised but shrink after the first wash to fit just right. I think these might be the first socks that will fit until 12 months, most shrink so small that you can't get more than a few months out of them.
The best part is tht there is a card in the box that says "Sock Replacement Program.....if you happen to lose one of our socks we will replace it for free." Seriously? That is awesome!!
I love these socks and think you will too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Me In Mind Girls Fashion Mary-Jane Socks, 6 pairs
Click here for more information about Me In Mind Girls Fashion Mary-Jane Socks, 6 pairs
No comments:
Post a Comment