Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a beautiful dress! I was very pleased when it arrived. It's a gorgeous shade of green and will be a perfect dress for Christmas. I read a review from another website about the sizing of this dress and am glad that I took their advice. My daughter is just going into a Carter's 18 months, and wears a 12-18 months at Old Navy, Gap and Gymboree. She is 50th percentile for height and about 25th percentile for weight. I ordered this in 24 months and it is a nice comfortable fit. It's slightly loose, without looking too big. It has a nice bow at the back that you can use to make it a bit tighter if needed. It does not have a diaper cover, but does have a layer of tulle underneath the skirt. I highly recommend this dress!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sweet Heart Rose Emerald Soutache Cap Sleeve Dress
Sweet Heart Rose is offering key dresses for your little princess. This gorgeous holly green dress is made with stretch velvet bodice and a tier of rosettes; emerald rosette soutache on waistband and functional back tie.
Click here for more information about Sweet Heart Rose Emerald Soutache Cap Sleeve Dress
No comments:
Post a Comment