Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Angel Wings Onepiece- by Angelic Genius Review

Angel Wings Onepiece- by Angelic Genius
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am only giving this four stars because of the late shipping and lack of communication. This onepiece is very cute. However, it took over three weeks to arrive! I have no clue what took it so long to ship. It was in stock when i ordered it. I actually will buy more of this line of clothing, but would not suggest ordering it for an occasion or gift unless you plan to order it atleast a month ahead. I inquired about the arrival of it after a few weeks, but, got no reply. It finally showed up about 6 days later.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Angel Wings Onepiece- by Angelic Genius



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Angel Wings Onepiece- by Angelic Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment