Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased based on the description and reviews indicating how soft these pants are. I found this to be true. I think they are true to size, but perhaps would be considered small if your baby is on the larger-size for age. My child is just over 50% for length but only 25% for weight. He's been wearing size 3-6 mos since 3 months and still fits them nicely at 5 months. Often pants are too big at the waist for him early in a age/size bracket. These had some extra space at 3 months, but did not fall down (as I've experienced with other brands). He wears these pants frequently and they have made it through many washings without sign of wear.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Soy Slip-On Pants - 3-6m Chocolate
Click here for more information about Soy Slip-On Pants - 3-6m Chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment