Saturday, May 12, 2012

SwaddleDesigns Cotton Flannel Zzzipme Sack Review

SwaddleDesigns Cotton Flannel Zzzipme Sack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed a sleepsack for summer in Northern California. Dressing my baby for bed is tricky because we have no air conditioning, which means when we put her down it is really warm, but by 4am it is significantly cooler in the house. I wanted an all cotton sack since they tend to allow body temps to regulate more easily. Most of Swaddledesigns sacks on Amazon are polyester, but they offer some of the thinner ones for warmer weather (tog 0.7) in all cotton. This one has worked out great for us. It is thin, but not cheaply so: the fabric is of good quality, soft cotton flannel with a good quality zipper. It is also incredibly cute--the satin on the collar and sleeves is so sweet, and the fabric looks and feels so nice that I don't regret paying $32 for it. I'll spend more on my baby's sleepwear than her daytime wear because she spends so much of the time sleeping in it. Overall I am happy with the purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SwaddleDesigns Cotton Flannel Zzzipme Sack

SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack is perfect when baby is ready to graduate from swaddling. Made from the same Cotton flannel as our Ultimate Receiving Blankets with soft satin trimmed edges. The zzZipMe Sack (wearable blanket) also features a clever 2-way zipper: opens from the bottom as well as the top! The zipper zips down from the top making it easy to place baby into sack and also zips up from the bottom keeping baby snugly warm during diaper changes. SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack with exclusive zipper is a patent pending design. 100% cotton flannel, machine washable and proudly made in the USA.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about SwaddleDesigns Cotton Flannel Zzzipme Sack

No comments:

Post a Comment