Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wild Child Giraffe Tunic And Capri Review

Wild Child Giraffe Tunic And Capri
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This outfit is adorable! However, it doesn't tell you that this is a racerback tank top. As you can see on the baby in the picture it is very loose and bulky under the arms. The rest fits really well but the design is just not right there. If you can get it really cheap then buy it, however you can get it custom made from someone on etsy cheaper or just the shirt and buy leopard tights. I love the legging/tights. I bought the 12-18 month size and my daughter is 10 months old and wearing it. I don't know if she will be able to wear the tights for that much longer. (She is a little chunky though!) :D

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wild Child Giraffe Tunic And Capri



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wild Child Giraffe Tunic And Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment