Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow on Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband fits Babies to Toddlers to Youth Girls, Apple Green on White Headband Review

3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow on Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband fits Babies to Toddlers to Youth Girls, Apple Green on White Headband
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this headband for my 8 week old baby.... It's adorable on her! I like that I can take the flower off the headband and mix & match it with other bands/flowers!
It's nice that the band stretches too, this way months from now my baby will still be able to wear it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow on Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband fits Babies to Toddlers to Youth Girls, Apple Green on White Headband



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about 3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow on Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband fits Babies to Toddlers to Youth Girls, Apple Green on White Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment