Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this sleep cozy because I've used our first one (size small) almost every night since my little girl stopped wanting to be swaddled - I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, this version of the sleep cozy arrived and it was different at the bottom. Underneath the bottom flap that snaps it is open, whereas our first one was a closed "sleeping bag" even with the snap unsnapped. I liked knowing her feet were covered throught the night. Now, in this new, and only slightly bigger one (size Medium) my little girl kicks her feet out of the opening almost right away. They should include a picture with it unsnapped so customers know what they are getting.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Babylicious Posie Sleep Cozy Med. Reverse Dot
Click here for more information about Babylicious Posie Sleep Cozy Med. Reverse Dot
No comments:
Post a Comment