Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is truly my taste. Sorry to say it is not my son and daughter-in-law's taste. I am not, in any way, connected to this seller, I just love her items. This hat is so perfect for Easter, partying, shopping with mom or any time!! The material is so delicate and feminine (not knit). It's a light-weight material with a lacy section and beautifully colored pink and green cloth flower decoration. I did return this item when all the pregnant moms I knew didn't have girls, except my daughter-in-law. This is an easy seller to deal with, I would highly recommend them. I wish I were younger and had a girl just for this hat.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Duster Hat for Baby ~ White and Pink with Lace
Click here for more information about Duster Hat for Baby ~ White and Pink with Lace
No comments:
Post a Comment