Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, French Navy Review

Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, French Navy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was given this sleep sack when my baby was born, she still wears it at night and she still has room to grow. It's been fantastic, regulating her temperature and I know she is perfectly warm. When transferring baby to the car seat the merino sleep sack has a convenient design which allows baby not to be disturbed and makes going out a breeze. The dome on the shoulder unclips for feeding time and this sleep sack washes well and drys fast. I am very impressed and rate this an essential item for any new mother.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, French Navy



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, French Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment