Thursday, June 14, 2012

Peas on Earth - Certified Organic Cotton Baby Bodysuit Review

Peas on Earth - Certified Organic Cotton Baby Bodysuit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This onesie has a poor quality Iron-on. All the letters "peas on earth" peeled off and the iron-on cracked after one wear by my baby. My baby wore this quirky onesie, and before I could even place it in the washing machine, the letters began to peel off. The iron-on completely cracked and peeled off from the fabric. Save your money and don't buy this onesie. For the price, it is so NOT worth it.
I purchased this onesie for the quirky quote, "Peas On Earth" -- as the message has a special meaning for me. My son's six-months-old and I call him, "my little pea." I was so jazzed to find a quirky quote, that I bought this onesie. I just wished the quality was good, because all I got was one use from this onesie. Now, I am looking to return it and get my money back. This David & Goliath onesie is cheaply made.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Peas on Earth - Certified Organic Cotton Baby Bodysuit



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Peas on Earth - Certified Organic Cotton Baby Bodysuit

No comments:

Post a Comment