Thursday, June 7, 2012

Potty Patty - Cotton Training Pants (Single 3, 6, or 12 Pk) Review

Potty Patty - Cotton Training Pants (Single 3, 6, or 12 Pk)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These underpants are thick and absorbent. They contain a LOT of the pee. That doesn't necessarily mean all of it, but a lot. If you're concerned about leakage, I think a plastic cover would be the way to go. They seemed to reach their best absorbency after a couple of washes. The size (my daughter is 22 months now, weighs around 23 pounds, and wears the X-small size) seems to be on target with their recommendations. I believe in trying to save the world (avoiding as many disposable diapers/pull-ups as possible), and I believe using cloth is a much better training method. These panties are the way to go for that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Potty Patty - Cotton Training Pants (Single 3, 6, or 12 Pk)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Potty Patty - Cotton Training Pants (Single 3, 6, or 12 Pk)

No comments:

Post a Comment