Monday, June 25, 2012

Wild Child Giraffe Bloomer Review

Wild Child Giraffe Bloomer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my soon to be arriving baby girl (due in July). I have been on the prowl to find anything super girly for her. I wanted to get a pettiskirt/ tutu to dress her up in for newborn pictures, but I really couldn't justify paying $40+ for a newborn pettiskirt, that she'll probably grow out of super fast, and will really probably wear a couple of times. Then I thought about the ruffled bloomers. I figured they would be cute, and would serve the same purpose as the tutu/petticoat. I had head of the brand 'Rufflebutts', and they are much cheaper than the pettiskirt, but still were a little pricey. However they didn't have any in the size newborn. Then I stumbled upon this one. I really loved the animal print and ruffles- and then I found the matching headband- which really sealed the deal. That, and the fact that it was available in a newborn size, AND since it stretches I'll be able to use it longer (it says from 0-6 months). I got it this morning and I am so pleased. It is so soft and well made. The material is actually fake fur. And it actually is really stretchy, so it will be able to grow with her a little bit. Since it isn't as fancy as a pettiskirt, I'll be able to use it more than just for pictures. I figure it will be a really cute way to dress up a basic onsie! I can't wait until she is born so that I can get to dress her up in it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wild Child Giraffe Bloomer



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wild Child Giraffe Bloomer

No comments:

Post a Comment