Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mud Pie Sock Leggings (Pack of 2) Review

Mud Pie Sock Leggings (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Received product promptly. Yet only 1 pair in the package (polka dot). I immediately contacted customer service through email and they said the only way to correct it was to send the item back as the other pair could not be sent seperately. She sent out a replacement quickly. Yet, lo and behold only 1 pair was received AGAIN! At least it was the other pair...but I did NOT want to pay $15 for each...which in the end I had to because I wanted BOTH pairs. Amazon needs to correct this listing pronto because it is certainly misleading.
The product on the other hand is GREAT! Very durable and VERY cute!! Our daughter wore them throughout the holiday season and looked precious! Product itself I would have given 5 stars. Only 1 for poor advertisement/price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mud Pie Sock Leggings (Pack of 2)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mud Pie Sock Leggings (Pack of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment