Monday, August 27, 2012

Pink Embroidered Organza Easter Dress with Taffeta Waistband Review

Pink Embroidered Organza Easter Dress with Taffeta Waistband
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have found the place to look first for pretty dresses for my granddaughters. When I started looking for flower girl dresses for my fiance's granddaughters to wear to our wedding, I didn't realize how difficult it is to walk in to a store and find them! With less than 2 weeks to go, I found this dress. When I telephoned the vendor, she not only picked up the phone, she was wonderfully understanding and helpful with sizing and getting these to us quickly. They arrived a day earlier than expected and are as beautiful in person as in the picture. Made very nicely with lovely materials, shaped perfectly and just as described. I can hardly wait to see our two granddaughters in them this Sunday! These little cousins love to wear matching, girly dresses, so I know we'll be shopping frequently for holidays and special occasions as they grow. I now know where to go for quality, reasonable price and the personal touch. Thank you!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Embroidered Organza Easter Dress with Taffeta Waistband



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pink Embroidered Organza Easter Dress with Taffeta Waistband

No comments:

Post a Comment