Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are inexpensive bodysuits with cute patterns, but they are made of the thinnest possible material. I bought long-sleeved bodysuits because I wanted to keep my son warm around the house in the winter. However, these bodysuits are not thick enough to do the job. They are paper-thin and do not really have any elasticity to conform to my son's body. For example, when I stretch the neck to pull it over his head, the neck stays stretched and gaping after it's on him. I'm rather disappointed, but I guess I should've known that the price was too good to be true.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 5-Pack Long Sleeve Bodysuits
Click here for more information about 5-Pack Long Sleeve Bodysuits
1 comment:
5 Pack long sleeves are very nice in different colors and patterns. I like very much all of these because long sleeves bodysuits provides protection from skin infection and it is skin friendly so it is big advantage of long sleeve bodysuits.
toddler bibs
Post a Comment