Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Flower Headband. Stretchy for Infant, Toddler, Girl. Skinny Headband. Emerson. Review

Baby Flower Headband. Stretchy for Infant, Toddler, Girl. Skinny Headband. Emerson.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This headband was absolutely ADORABLE for my one year old daughter. The flower was just big enough to be dramatic, but not so big that it took away from her. Also, the elastic is so thin that the main focus is the flower.. not the headband, which is what I wanted.
The only thing that caused trouble was that the elastic band was too big for my daughter's head. I was going to cut it then just hot glue it back on, but I decided to just knot it instead so as her head gets bigger, I can untie the knot and she can still wear it. I just placed the knot under the flower so you can't see it whenever she is wearing it. I actually didn't mind this because I was able to make the elastic the perfect size and ensure that she didn't get one of those awful red marks from it being too tight! Great Headband!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Flower Headband. Stretchy for Infant, Toddler, Girl. Skinny Headband. Emerson.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Baby Flower Headband. Stretchy for Infant, Toddler, Girl. Skinny Headband. Emerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment