Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Pros: Cotton, not too thick for L.A. weather (summer), modern looking, zippers are very functional and easy to use, room for growth, and easy to wash.
Cons: The velcro tab at the collar comes loose pretty easily. My little one likes to tug on the velcro tab. I can see this tab wearing out quickly. But this is a minor inconvenience. Blanket could be a little thicker for colder weather use.
Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. I would recommend this product to parents looking for a wearable blanket that is not too thick and very stylish.
Click Here to see more reviews about: JJ Cole Wearable Blanket
JJ Cole's Wearable Blanket eliminates the need for dangerous loose blankets in the crib while keeping baby covered and warm throughout the night. Zipper opens from bottom to top making it quick and easy to change your sleeping baby. Its sleeveless design fits over regular sleepwear. Made of 100% cotton and machine washable. Flame resistant: meets U.S. children's sleepwear standards.
Click here for more information about JJ Cole Wearable Blanket
No comments:
Post a Comment