Thursday, October 11, 2012

3 Pair of Brown Baby Girl Party Socks 0-6 months - Baby Emporio Review

3 Pair of Brown Baby Girl Party Socks 0-6 months - Baby Emporio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I believe I already reviewed this, but here I go again. I ordered & sent these to my Daughter as a gift for my newest Grandchild, Avani. I knew the size might be borderline...(she was around 5 mo.s ) ...they fit 0-6mo.s. My Daughter says they are gorgeous, extra cute in every way; I think she returned/exchanged them because, if they fit, it would be for a very short time. She really loved them, though!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3 Pair of Brown Baby Girl Party Socks 0-6 months - Baby Emporio



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 3 Pair of Brown Baby Girl Party Socks 0-6 months - Baby Emporio

No comments:

Post a Comment