Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bumkins Dr. Seuss 2 Pack Vintage Ringter Bodysuit, Girls Review

Bumkins Dr. Seuss 2 Pack Vintage Ringter Bodysuit, Girls
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these for my daughter after receiving some other Bumkins Dr. Seuss items at one of my baby showers. I loved the classic patterns and the colors were cute, too. As most new parents will find, as I did, baby clothes do not run true-to-size in a lot of cases, between brands or even within brands. In the case of Bumkins clothing, they run true-to-size, meaning if the clothing says 9 months, it will fit babies up to 9 months of age. Further, the fabric is high-quality heavy fabric, but is really soft against baby's skin. I will likely buy other Bumkins items for my daughter (and the new baby we're expecting)!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bumkins Dr. Seuss 2 Pack Vintage Ringter Bodysuit, Girls



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bumkins Dr. Seuss 2 Pack Vintage Ringter Bodysuit, Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment