Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is my favorite onesie by far! After putting my son in Carter's for the past 10 months because of their nice slim fit, I discovered Kicky Pants onsies. I love that the fabric is soft and stretchy so that it can fit snugly but still have so much give. While he is wearing size 12 months in Carter's, he fits perfectly into the 6-12 kicky pants because there is so much stretch for it to fit in the rise and snap around diaper. He could probably wear the 12-18 size, but I LOVE the snug cozy fit, finally a onesie that isn't baggy! The fabric is also thin in a good way and keeps cool in this summer heat. While the price won't allow me to replace all of his onesies, I'll be mixing in a handful of these as they look adorable on and feel great.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural
Click here for more information about Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural
No comments:
Post a Comment