Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Good construction and a thumb hole you can actually get your child's thumb into. Amazon seems intent on selling these to people seeking mittens for toddlers. Like another reviewer, these were presented to me while I was searching for "toddler mittens". Because I really liked the construction of the thumb hole (amazing how some mittens make this hard) and because I know the Columbia name is good, I purchased these for my toddler. Obviously, I failed to read the reviews and missed other people who commented that these are absolutely NOT for toddlers. Ooops. They are far far too small even for most babies. I'm not going to return them because they are really well made and we're hoping for another child, so it will be perfect for the first couple months of winter. Maybe.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Columbia Mt. Hood Mitten
These fleece mittens from Columbia are just right for frigid little fingers. PRODUCT FEATURES: Ultra-soft feel Perfect for a chilly day at the playground or a short day on the slopes Fabric: 100% polyester fleece Knit cuffs SN9007 , Columbia Mt Hood Mittens Infants , handwear , mittens , handwear , infants
Click here for more information about Columbia Mt. Hood Mitten
No comments:
Post a Comment