Sunday, November 25, 2012

Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Candy Pink Review

Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Candy Pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Love that Flap Happy hats are made in the U.S.A. Our daughter had 2 hand-me-down ones that she had grown out of and I was so excited to see that Amazon carries these! This a great quality hat and especially good for wearing in the pool or at the beach. Our daughter is 15 months and I ordered the large since her older ones were size medium and had gotten a bit too small. The large is just a tad big, but still fits her fine. I wash it in cold water and hang dry and it has not shrunk or faded at all. I love these hats!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Candy Pink



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flap Happy Infant Flap Hat, Candy Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment