Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased these bibs after buying the regular Green Sprouts bibs with the velcro closure. I like the that quality and waterproof feature of these bibs. They are absorbent and still protect the childs clothing. However, the cannot under any circumstances be used for anything other than feeding and then immediately removed.
The strap that goes around the child's neck is very stretchy and I already have seen my infant pull the bib out and let it go. When she lets it go it twists and crosses the stretchy strap. Too many twists and this bib could definitely be choking your child. Stay with the Green Sprouts classic bibs with the velcro closure at the back.
If I could make a suggestion to the manufacturer it would be to put the velcro closure on the side to help avoid baby's neck from getting scratched by the bib.
Click Here to see more reviews about: green sprouts 3-12 Months Daily Waterproof Absorbent Bib, 7 Pack
No comments:
Post a Comment