Friday, November 30, 2012

Large Coverall Bib with Pocket - King of the Jungle Review

Large Coverall Bib with Pocket - King of the Jungle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a similar type of large coverall bib for my son over a year ago at BabiesRUs. It has been a great help to keep him clean during meal times. I've been looking to buy new ones for him since the old one is getting so worn out, but just couldn't find it anywhere in stores until I found this here. It's great quality, cute design and love the size too. It's even a little bigger than my old one, which is great, since my son had grown a lot since. This is a highly recommended must have especially for active little toddlers who are starting to learn to feed him/herself! Great price and great seller too. Very fast shipping!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Large Coverall Bib with Pocket - King of the Jungle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Large Coverall Bib with Pocket - King of the Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment