Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Luvable Friends 5-Pack Safari Bibs Collection Review

Luvable Friends 5-Pack Safari Bibs Collection
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought two 5 packs. I chose the green and the yellow version. They really are pretty cute bibs, however when I got them I realized they were a little small for my 5 month old. Then I washed them and they shrank. I did not try to put it back on my child because I didn't want to choke her. I think that it would have been nice to know that someone would have suggested an age range for this product. I rated it 3 stars because I liked the bibs, but the bibs were small and then shrank. I would return them, but it isn't worth it for me to do so. I will be giving this item to Goodwill and hope that someone else will be able to use them. I would not suggest this product unless it was for a child of 0-3 months of age.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Luvable Friends 5-Pack Safari Bibs Collection



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Luvable Friends 5-Pack Safari Bibs Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment