Monday, November 5, 2012

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set Review

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I 100% LOVE these bottles. As a breast feeding mother I wanted to make sure I could give my son a bottle without causing nipple confusion. Usually they say not to give a breastfed baby a bottle until after they are a month old. Well due to medical issues with my son I had to use a bottle. I had looked at A LOT of different bottles and after reading hundreds of reviews I figured I'd give these bottles a try. BEST DECISION EVER. The newborn ones work perfect, they don't let the milk come out fast either. You can buy different nipples but the size 1 that comes standard with the newborn starter kit are just right. Just the right amount of milk comes out and because of the size of the base on the nipple it's more like the breast than any other bottle nipple out there. It require them to open their mouth real wide. In the future if anyone invites me to a baby shower I will be buying these bottles for them. I do recommend buying them directly from Babies R Us, especially if you get coupons because they are cheaper that way. On here they seem a bit pricey.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set

No comments:

Post a Comment