Thursday, November 15, 2012

WOOLINO Princess Baby Sleep Sack, 100% Natural Merino, One Size Fits Baby 3-24 Months, All Season Sleeping Bag, Pink Review

WOOLINO Princess Baby Sleep Sack, 100% Natural Merino, One Size Fits Baby 3-24 Months, All Season Sleeping Bag, Pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have really enjoyed this sleep sack. It is very well made, and keeps baby nice and warm. This specific sack does not have the place for carseat buckle. I thought it did. It is a bit pricey so I only have one. 2 would be nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: WOOLINO Princess Baby Sleep Sack, 100% Natural Merino, One Size Fits Baby 3-24 Months, All Season Sleeping Bag, Pink



Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about WOOLINO Princess Baby Sleep Sack, 100% Natural Merino, One Size Fits Baby 3-24 Months, All Season Sleeping Bag, Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment