Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these for my daughter in 2008 and they were made of a very soft flannel material, which I really loved. I was expecting a similar product when I purchased these for my son, but they changed the flannel to that gauzy cloth. It's ok, but I prefer the flannel. Also the border shrinks after I put them in the dryer (even using the low setting), so mine are all out of shape.
PROS - fits my shoulders well (although my husband complains it keeps falling off), cute designs
CONS - expensive, is not pre-shrunk so border with shrink
Click Here to see more reviews about: JJ Cole Collections Burp Cloth Set
JJ Cole's burp cloths are shaped to contour your neck and shoulder, keeping it in place while providing maximum coverage for parent. Both sides of the reversible burp cloth offer a soft, comfortable feel for baby's face, and their coordinating knit trim finishes it off with a touch of class.
Click here for more information about JJ Cole Collections Burp Cloth Set
No comments:
Post a Comment