Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pretty in Pink Hand Smocked Pique Dress Set with Pearls and Organza- 3m-6m-9m-12m-18m-24m Review

Pretty in Pink Hand Smocked Pique Dress Set with Pearls and Organza- 3m-6m-9m-12m-18m-24m
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This dress was beautiful! I got two for my twins' first birthday party. The dresses were hand made with beautiful detail (smocking and rosebuds) and color. My girls looked like little princesses. Just be aware that they run VERY small on the kiddos. I ordered 6-9 mos for one year olds (granted they are preemies) and called and ordered 3-6 which fit perfectly. I spoke with the owner through the whole process and she couldn't have been more helpful and nice. She made sure we had the right dresses before the big day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pretty in Pink Hand Smocked Pique Dress Set with Pearls and Organza- 3m-6m-9m-12m-18m-24m



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pretty in Pink Hand Smocked Pique Dress Set with Pearls and Organza- 3m-6m-9m-12m-18m-24m

No comments:

Post a Comment