Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was disappointed that the flowers were carelessly made with chunks of dried glue on the petals and frays where the petals were cut. Very low quality and cheaply made, also the sharp metal clips on the back are not safe for delicate heads. I contacted the seller about the shoddy condition of the flowers and was promised replacement flowers would be sent out. Almost two months went by and no replacement flowers were sent out, I tried contacting the seller again after that on numerous occasions, but it was like they disappeared. I had to file an A-Z claim through Amazon to receive my refund. What a hassle & a horrible buying experience. So disappointed...
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Trendy Turtle Large Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow with Crystal Center for Infant Baby Toddler to Youth Girl- Many Colors Available
No comments:
Post a Comment