Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After reading all of the reviews I was so excited to get these socks. My daughter is so picky about how her socks feel and with winter approaching she won't be able to wear sandals much longer.
We received them and as soon as I opened them I was disappointed. The socks are called "seamless" in the product description but that is not the case. They do have seams, and even though they are hand-sewn seams, the seams were just as obtrusive as many other (less expensive) socks I have purchased at local stores. On the inside of the sock there were long threads hanging off the seams. These were easy enough to cut off, but there were still the "knobs" at the end of each seam, which is what I was hoping to avoid with seamless socks.
I had my daughter try them on and she didn't have them on more than 5 seconds before she ripped them off.
Back to the drawing board. :(
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tic Tac Toe 3 Pair Soft Triple Roll
The most comfortable socks, made with every stitch at the toe seam linked together by hand creating a truly seamless style. Triple roll style can easily be worn straight up or with a turned cuff.80% combed cotton, 17% nylon, 3% spandex. Available in economical three-packs.Sock size 4-5.5 = age 6-12 months = shoes size 1-5.Sock size 5-6.5 = age 12-24months = shoe size 5-9. Sock size 6-7.5 = age 2-4 = shoe size 9-12. Sock size 7-8.5 = age 3-7 = shoe size 11-4.Sock size 8-9.5 = age 5-10 = shoe size 2-6.Sock size 9-11 = age 9 to adult = shoe size 5-10.
Click here for more information about Tic Tac Toe 3 Pair Soft Triple Roll
No comments:
Post a Comment