Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have to admit I didnt realize that this was a Carter's knockoff. HOWEVER, I did order a couple of other "watch the wear" outfits that are decent quality. This zebra outfit was fugly. The stiching is way off (I think a blind person did the sewing that day) and the one piece onsie has way too long shoulder straps. They showed all all of my 7 month old daughter's goods. In the trash that went. The shirt has the messed up stitching too so I'm very dissapointed. Don't pay this ridiculous price. Move on to the tried & true REAL Carter's for the same price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Carter's Watch the Wear Girls 3 Piece Creeper Tee And Diaper
Click here for more information about Carter's Watch the Wear Girls 3 Piece Creeper Tee And Diaper
No comments:
Post a Comment